- This event has passed.
The Real Cost of Change Orders
January 16, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
ATTENTION: This Seminar Registration is now Wait List Only
This program is a must for Project Managers who deal with change orders. This workshop walks all attendees through the life of a change order. From what is a change and types of changes, to calculating non-direct costs using fill-in-the-blank worksheets (available only from this workshop) to presenting mock change orders calculated in class to a professional Disputes Review Board (DRB). Following the presentations, the DRB presents their counter-offers to each presenting group and gives them feedback on the strengths and weaknesses of each.
Presenters: Troy Aichele, Aichele & Associates, LLC, David Ashcraft, Advantage Learning Systems, Inc.
Attendees of this program will learn:
1) Describe different types of changes and the impact costs associated with them.
2) Use specific tools to price, analyze and document change order impact pricing.
3) Demonstrate understanding of the vocabulary associated with complex change orders.
4) Present a cumulative impact change order based on a case study scenario.
5) Improve effectiveness at selling change order entitlement and impact costs.
Who should attend? This seminar will benefit Project Managers with at least 3-4 years of experience who price and sell change orders.