- This event has passed.
Project Management Seminar
May 9, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 1:00 pm
A Program Designed to Improve Your Projects Profitability.
Project Management is designed to help the contractor and their production teams take charge of projects and determine the most profitable way to proceed. This program will help attendees understand the importance of establishing communication protocols, along with all the documentation needs and standards. This program will cover the importance of knowing what you own and how it will/can impact the job. You will take a unique look at how improving communication and team work between design, estimating, project management and production can and will improve profitability. This is a “hands” on program which will get the juices flowing and is applicable to anyone who is involved and has an impact of the projects profitability.
Some of the topics covered include:
- The importance of preplanning and being prepared,
- the seven deadly sins of a bad job,
- identify the “rules” of the job,
- 47 items you and your production team need before the job commences,
- how to communicate with all parties,
- how to have a good productive conversation,
- why jobs make and lose money and what to do about it,
- how to ensure that everyone in the kick-off meeting is prepared,
- what determines the success of the job,
- how will we measure job success, using your kick-off meetings to hold the field,
- project management,
- and estimating team accountable and to get production rate buy-in.
Due to overwhelming demand, please contact the Association Office at 781-849-3220 to join the wait list.
Thank you for your participation!