- This event has passed.
Confined Spaces Webinar
September 16, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Building Trades Employers’ Association (BTEA) will be offering contributing contractors a Confined Spaces Training WEBINAR! Make sure your employees are up to date on the latest in confined space regulations and procedures!
The course will cover:
• Key elements of the OSHA Permit-Required Confined Spaces Regulation
• Confined spaces concepts and terminology
• The difference between confined spaces and permit-required confined spaces
• How to identify and evaluate hazards: atmospheric, mechanical, chemical
• Procedures for controlling hazards
• Proper protective equipment for confined spaces
• Duties of the entry supervisor, entrant, and attendant
• Procedures for self-rescue, non-entry rescue, entry rescue by company employees, and entry rescue by emergency responders
• Completing the entry process
Register Here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_48zehmscTKq5iMlGqYE_JQ